Adding resistance training to your workout routine has many positive benefits. Training with weights allows you to change your body shape and size for the better without losing or gaining weight. This is achieved by a decrease in fat mass and body fat percentage as well as an increase in fat free mass (muscle).
Resistance training or training with weights really is one of the best ways to lose body fat and it’s much better than cardio for this as it adds muscle and there for it can increase buy xenical at walmart your metabolism and help you burn up extra calories all day long.
Other benefits of resistance training include:
- Improved bone health (strength and density) leading to decreased risk of osteoporosis.
- Increases in strength and power.
- Increases in muscular endurance.
- Improvements in posture.
- Higher metabolic rate and decreased body fat storage.
- Increases in range of movement.
- Increased immune function (less colds and illnesses)
Article by Liam Thompson Manchester Personal Trainer in Manchester. If you would like to contact us regarding personal training or any other query please use the contact page.